Our Lakeside Happy Place is a vacation where you can focus on the pursuit of your wellbeing. Located in beautiful Loudon County, Tennessee, you can get away to Take Care of You...
The Wellness Tourism Association defines Wellness Travel as: “Travel that allows the traveler to maintain, enhance or kick-start a healthy lifestyle, and support or increase one’s sense of wellbeing.”This is what we strive to achieve for our guests.
The amenities in the Village are amazing!
- For just $8 per day, the Wellness Center in Tellico Village has enough amenities to keep you active.You can not only swim in the indoor pool, but you can take classes, play tennis or pickleball, work out in the state of the art fitness center or hike one of the many trails throughout the Village.
- A few steps away from Our Lakeside Happy Place, there is the local Recreation Center, for the same daily rate, where you can swim in the outdoor pool, play tennis, racquetball, badminton, and relax in the saunas.They also provide racquets if you did not bring your own.
- There are also 3 Semi-Private Championship Golf Courses: Toqua, Kahite and Tanasi. Greens fees are $42 for 18 holes and $21 for 9 holes.Carts are $17 and $8.50 respectively. Visit https://tellicovillage.org/amenities/golf/ for more information.
- Free Yoga classes on the water at the Yacht Club
Tennessee will BLOW YOUR MIND!
If you are a nature lover, Tennessee has so much to offer, you will have to keep coming back!Not only is Tennessee the home of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, but it is the home to a multitude of activities for nature lovers.This is just a sampling:
- Visit one of Knoxville’s top attractions at Ijams Nature Center, where you can attend environmental nature programs, hike, bike, paddle or climb.www.ijams,org
- The new Action Adventure Park in Knoxville on Kingston Pike is a $3.6 million $$ recreation center for the aspiring Ninja Warrior!
- Visit Bill Lush Board Shop (www.billylushboards.com) to rent a kayak, paddleboard or hydrobike down the Tennessee River for the day.Classes also offered.
- Visit the Fort Loudoun State Historic Park for hiking, boating, fishing, and birding.https://tnstateparks.com/parks/activities/fort-loudoun
- East Lakeshore Trail system at Tellico Lake is considered to be one of the most beautiful and accessible hiking trails in East Tennessee. The trail, which provides a recreational and educational experience, has been recognized by the Department of the Interior as a National Recreation Trail.
- Cherohala Skyway, named for its path through the Cherokee and Natahala National Forests, is well known in motorcycle and sports car circles for its long, sweeping corners and spectacular views.
- Tellico Lake has over 50 species of fish, including rainbow and brown trout and walleye
- Fort Loudoun Lake has largemouth and smallmouth bass and is popular for many tournament fisherman
- Melton Hill Lake is another popular fishing location for bass, sunfish and bluefish
- Watts Bar Lake is known for crappie fishing
Take a Day Trip..
- Anyone and everyone in Tennessee loves some Dolly Parton, so take a drive to Sevierville and visit Dollywood and the Splash Park.Great for adults, kids and the kid at heart!Dollywood offers great Broadway style shows and events throughout the year.About an hour and 20 minutes from Our Lakeside Happy Place.
- Downtown Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg has attractions for everyone and every age, from Ripley’s Aquarium to Anakeesta to the NEW Gatlinburg Sky Bridge (if you are brave enough) to hang out at Ole Red and have a beer & eat some great food all the while listening to some country music.
- Chattanooga (a great city) is also a short drive away and can offer a plethora of outdoor activities, parks, food, beer & whiskey, and the arts.
- Lastly but definitely not least is downtown KNOXVILLE, home to the Tennessee Vols!Watch a game, visit Market Square for amazing food, beer and nightlife.Visit the Knoxville Zoo, the Knoxville Museum of Art, the Farmers Market, and breweries.
- If you like shopping, visit Turkey Creek in Farragut, drive down Kingston Pike or while in Gatlinburg, visit the 8 mile Craft Loop for local vendors that create beautiful handmade items.
- Take a dinner cruise on the Tennessee River with the Tennessee Riverboat Company
- NASHVILLE is a 2.5 hour drive away as well
For those who want have a retreat from life, COMING SOON, we can offer:
- Weekend or week long Yoga, Reiki or Meditation retreats.We have relationships with local practitioners who have vast experience and knowledge in these fields who can provide you with a renewing and recharging experience in Our Lakeside Happy Place.Retreats can be customized along with the help of our practitioners to prepare your ideal experience.Please email us if this is of interest to you as a guest or professional